Stoke Park information
In addition to 4 x beautiful hard courts, nestled away within a walled rose-garden and palm trees, Stoke Park has a playground, skate park, a boating pond, mini-golf, fitness trail & more.
Conditions of booking:
Court bookings are for 59 minutes, from the start of the hour to 59 minutes past the hour. Please vacate the court promptly to allow others to start playing on the hour.
DO NOT PLAY if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please follow current Government guidance regarding social distancing, hand hygiene, advice for vulnerable groups etc.
Please exercise safely.
Venue address: Nightingale Road, Guildford GU1 1ER
There are no floodlights at this venue
Concession rates are available for the over 65s, unemployed, students with appropriate evidence
Enjoy courts, holiday camps and coaching - see tennissurrey.com
Last court booking times by month is:
Sept is 6pm, Oct is 5pm, Nov, Dec, Jan 3pm, Februaryis 4pm, March 5pm, April 6pm, May to the end of Aug is 7pm
- Parking: Nightingale Road Pay & Display (4hrs free with a ticket))
- Equipment hire: not available
- Refreshments: Kiosk onsite
- Toilets: During park opening hours
- Wheelchair access: Low gradient ramp to each gate
- Floodlights: No floodlights at this time